Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tricky...

Well, I signed up for this blogger site thinking it would be easy to use...that has not been the case for me!

First of all, I posted a little blurb about me and then I realized I had a type-o, so naturally I went back to fix it and it still shows up on the site the way I typed it the first time. GRRRR.....

Then, I wanted to add some links and all that jazz to the side, but since I am not html expert, I can't seem to figure it out!

So...cool...my blog site has type-o's and does not even look nice. This thing is TRICKY!

3 comments:

Unexpected Joys said...

Use xanga....it is so much easier.

Unexpected Joys said...

Use xanga....it is so much easier.

Stuart B said...

Now you know why my blogger site is so sparse...it's great for blogging and comments, but I can't figure out the extra stuff either. However, it's alot more accessible than Xanga or Livejournal.