Wednesday, August 16, 2006

i've been a slacker

well...my intentions of writing daily (or frequently) on this blogger site have not gone much more than just that...intentions! I was really thinking I'd keep up with this thing much better, but I haven't and so today is a new day!

I often think about things I want to write about...thing I'm pondering, or feeling, funny things that have happened...and yet, time seems to slip away from me and by the time I get a chance to write, I forget what it was that I wanted to write about. I'm sure many of you can relate!

all of that to say...get ready...I've decided I am ready to get better at this blogging thing...if for no other reason than for my own sanity...writing is an outlet for me...I love writing and so I decided I need to start taking time to do thing that are enjoyable even in the business of life! I have no idea who reads this, or how often people look at it...but like I said, if no one ever reads this....thats cool with me...its good for me to write and think "out loud"...so if you see this, thanks for letting me think out loud...I appreciate it:)

No comments: