Thursday, August 24, 2006

running is a breeze....

5 years ago I never thought I'd say this...

I actually look forward to running. In the last few years I've gotten into a pretty good habit of running on a regular basis...but now I have even more motivation to run...

I got some amazing new shoes for my birthday and let me tell you...I pretty much don't want to stop running once I've put them on!!!! Hopefully you'll think they are as cool as I think they are (perhaps you'll even think they are cooler than what I say) In either case, check them out and at least pretend to be excited that I've shared this with everyone!



Oh...and I know it's slightly odd that I actually took a picture of my feet with my shoes on...but the picture just didn't seem to capture the greatness of the shoes without feet in them!

No comments: