Monday, August 21, 2006

school...before the kids!





I've been able to get into school a few afternoons after work (it's been tricky since I've been working 55+ hours a week...but I've managed to do it!) and the room is coming along...slowly, but surely!

From a quick glance, it actually doesn't look that "bad"...I have been able to get the general set up of the classroom in place. When I got into the room, the desk was on one side, the computer on another--so, I created a little "office" space for me! (it was quite the site to see Megan and me moving the HUGE desk across the room! YIKES!) I also rearranged the desks, and "meeting" area.






I have SO many ideas for the classroom and hopefully after a few trips to IKEA I will be able to put my of those ideas into place! It's a ton of fun getting to make a classroom the way I envision it, and it's a bonus that I don't have to start from scratch!!!

Other than getting the room set up, I take little breaks from organizing and work on cutting out, sorting, labeling, etc.


Most of the pictures I've put on here are self explanatory...so hopefully it will give you a good idea of where i'm at...and what school is really like before the kids:)

No comments: