Wednesday, September 20, 2006

it's a mouse!!!!!!

Well...I was sitting in my room last night working hard (like a good little teacher) when all the sudden I hear "Teen...get out here...ahhhh....Teen..." Ok, so I thought to myself...WHAT IN THE WORLD is so urgent (but, last time when I hear those words a napkin was on fire, floating in the air, about to set the rest of my apartment on fire...so I figured I should at least go see what the commotion was about)...I get out there and two of my roommates are on standing on the couch/chairs and said that they had just seen a mouse! SICK

Generally I'd be all up for the fun task of capturing a nasty little critter like that (actually it would really gross me out) but I had so much work going on, and a huge deadline, I retreated to my room after throwing out a suggestion or two on how to capture the mouse.

Well, when I went to bed around 11:30 or 12:00 the mouse had yet to be captured and the other girls were sound asleep in their rooms. I was having a mini-freak out session thinking about how the mouse could crawl up my bed at night, nibble on my toes, or make itself a home inside my slippers or school bag....so I did what any sensible person would do...I put my slippers and shoes way up high on a shelf, I picked up everything from the floor that it could crawl into, and I used my roommates loft (she is out of town) to sleep in, so I'd be higher off the ground!

So long story short...there is a mouse lurking around my apartment and I'm not sure how I feel about that....SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Stuart B said...

Mouse, huh. We had a bat recently...

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina said...

sick!