Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i'm getting a new home...

Ok...this will be home number 3 in the past year and a half...

I lived in my first apartment off campus for a year...then when that least ended, I moved into my current apartment and now our 6 month is about to expire...so my roommates and I have been on the search for a new home...home number three for me!

But it's not just ME and a roommate...notice I wrote roommateS! yes...me, and 5 other girls:) We found an amazing house...3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a real fireplace, wood floors, our own washer/dryer! AHHHH:) I can barely wait! 6 people in one house is quite a bit...but we are really good at sharing (you have to be in college) and we all really like each other...so I think it should be a great fit!

Check out my new home....I can only hope that Nov. 1st will come extremely quickly!!!

No comments: