Saturday, October 21, 2006

it's getting bare in here....

I've started the task of packing up and moving...I had two days off this week and I figured it would be a great idea to get started on the moving process while I have the time. So, both days I took over a load in my car, to the new house, and its making me want to just do it all now. I'd rather just move everything and be done with moving than doing it slowly....but, in less than a week I'll be there for good. It's always a little weird to me when I move into a new place...You have to start all over, reorganize, redecorate, etc. to make it feel like home...but once you do, it feels normal to be in an extremely unfamiliar place. Plus it always helps who you are with. I think if I was with some strange person/people, it'd be hard to feel "at home" or comfortable in a new place....but since I am moving in with so many good friends, it really helps!! But anyway, my closet is almost completely bare, my bookshelves/night stands are out...all I have left is my bed and a few clothes....weird!

3 comments:

grams said...

I hope the next time you move, it is to Mich. I miss you, love grams

Tina said...

we'll see...who knows where I'll end up next....maybe Hawaii...Italy...Antarctica!!?

Tina said...

we'll see...who knows where I'll end up next....maybe Hawaii...Italy...Antarctica!!?