Monday, January 14, 2008

Keeping up with the times...

Well it looks like it's been over a year since the last time I posted on this blog. Wow. That is just not acceptable, in the least. Here are the best excuses I could come up with:

1. Life is busy...enough said.
2. I have been doing some "blogging" via facebook, so I neglected this blog
3. I never know if anyone checks this blog, so its less motivating to write on...
4. I forgot my log-in and password!?!

There you have it...4 valid reasons for not using this...in over a year...:)

Here's the deal. Recently my brother started a blog and linked my blog from his...I realized I couldn't be linked in someone else's blog without having mine up to date. Plus the reality of who I am is that I love writing...sometimes too much....for those of you who have gotten emails of lengthy measures, you know this far too well! So, it's not really a pain to write in here, it's just a matter of remembering to.

I have yet to find out a good way to figure out if people even remember half as often to check this blog, as I remember to post. I mean, while I thoroughly enjoy writing, sometimes you write for an audience, and when you aren't sure of your audience, it seems slightly pointless. I suppose for those with blogs, they can put a link in theirs and use that as a reminder to check it out....for those of you without blogs, I guess the next best thing would be to bookmark me:)

Anyway....I have started making a list of things to blog about...because I always think of things on the fly, but generally don't have time at the moment to write them down...thus the list has been started. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the last year + in review...








1 comment:

Jenna said...

I can't believe I made your blog...woot woot! Cute shtuff, shweetie!