Sunday, January 27, 2008

LOST?

Ok....much to your surprise, I am not talking about being LOST, directionally...You know that I'm terrible with directions, maps, and my whereabouts....but this time, I'm not referring to that kind of LOST....

No, no....I'm talking about the show, LOST!

I have recently become quite hooked on the show. However, there is a dilemma at hand...I have only been able to get through the FIRST season of the show and the premier for Season 4 is upon me in a mere 4 days. That means I have yet to see Seasons 2 and 3, which are probably fairly crucial to understanding and the plot of Season 4.

So I've been debating....do I just start watching Season 4 and dismiss the other 2 seasons (for now)....or do I ignore the fact that the premier commercial is playing every 5 minutes and keep the TV off on Thur. nights at 7 pm? I mean, I could just watch this season (I heard it's only 8 episodes because of the writer's strike)....and then go back and watch the other 2....but at the same time, that almost feels like I'd be cheating...

Gosh....I can't figure out what I want to do...such a predicament. Well....in either case....in honor of the LOST premier....I had to find some sort of picture for the blog...and the one below is as close to LOST as I could find in my photo album...beach...water....running....pretty much like a scene from the show:)

Happy LOST-ing!

4 comments:

jam4eva said...

Don't watch LOST. Watch The Office

Tina said...

jam4eva...I would definitely watch the Office if it was on TV...but the dang strike is making that a little impossible! So...LOST has won me over!

jam4eva said...

Well I, for one, can't take a show seriously that features an ex-hobbit.

Tina said...

wait...I thought hobbits (ex or present) were cool!?!