Sunday, November 09, 2008

haven't seen THIS in a while...

I haven't seen THIS in a while...



Yes...that's right....gas under $2! I really don't even remember the last time that I paid that much for a gallon of gas. Although, I do remember when I first driving that I could get gas for just about a dollar a gallon...boy does THAT age me a bit:)

In any case, on Friday, I filled up my entire tank for about $27. HOLY COW.



I don't totally get how this drop in the price of gas is possible....any economist willing to share (...Jaime...)??? But while I don't really get it, I am totally fine with it...actually, not just fine...I am ecstatic about it!

Does anyone else just feel like taking a road trip now that prices are so "low" ???

2 comments:

tony said...

did you really take pictures of the gas prices...so you could write a blog about it??? haha

Tina said...

Ummm....YES! Duh:) That's why I carry my camera with me 24/7:)