Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ms. Ventura, the DOG?!?!

This blog needs very little explanation...

One of my sweet little girls came up to me today with the BIGGEST grin on her face (which was not a surprise because she is NEVER not smiling)...I asked her what she was so happy about and she said, "Look Ms. Ventura..." and pulled out a little Webkinz (if you're not sure what these are, they are the biggest crave for children...sort of like our old school Beanie Babies) puppy.

Take a look....



I was still a little confused why she was so happy about it because I had seen this Webkinz puppy before. It wasn't until she told me to look at they puppy's headband that she had custom made, that I realized why she was smiling so big.

Look a little closer....



As soon as I read "Ms. Ventura" on the headband I let out a bit "Oh my....how CUTE Allison...you named your puppy after ME!?!?" She continued to smile and then cuddled her little puppy and gave me a big hug.

After she walked away, I just giggled....Somehow it was incredible endearing and flattering that she would have picked ME to name her dog after....Ms. Ventura, the dog:) Wow!

No comments: