Monday, March 23, 2009

One thing I would have changed about today...

The day is just about over.

The glasses are on....

The makeup is off...

The bangs are pinned back...

And as I sit here and think back on the day's happenings, there is really one thing that I would definitely change about today...

I would have used more Purell hand sanitizer!





I think I average the Purell usage to about 1-2 times per hour during my work day (sounds obsessive, but step into my little box of a classroom sometime and you will be sanitizing every 5-6 minutes yourself), but today, I didn't use it nearly enough. Not only did I get coughed on constantly, but one of the kids sneezed and the excess sneeze mist landed straight on my face, and to top it off, one of the little guys barfed into his hand and then gave me a high five with the same hand 5 minutes later. OH BOY!

Tomorrow is a new day....bring on the Purell!

No comments: