Saturday, March 21, 2009

why today????

It's GORGEOUS outside...a crisp and sunny 50 degree Saturday...not a cloud in the sky!

You'd think I'd be outside enjoying the day...maybe a jog, or a bike ride...even just walking around and enjoying the shops down the block.

Alas, I am sitting in the library, in a small little cubicle desk, doing research...reading....highlighting...and writing a paper (side note: the paper itself isn't so bad...I'm enjoying the content....it's the dang APA format that is making me grumpy).



All I want is to be frolicking around town in springtime bliss, but I'm doing homework....WHY TODAY????

1 comment:

moree said...

I used to hate APA format too, in undergrad, but after maybe the millionth time using it, I can't remember how my life was pre-APA. Interesting stuff, Tina.