Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Time....

To all my Minnesota people....it happened....

I went to my FIRST Twins Baseball game!



I am not the biggest baseball fan in the world, but I have heard that going to a Twins game is a "must do" if you live here in the cities...if for no other reason than the experience.

A few highlights from the game:

--Pre-game drinks and convos with new friends!

--Getting tickets that were 2 for $1...you seriously can't get much better of a deal!

--Eating my first Dome Dog, which, to my surprise, IS much different than a hotdog!

--Learning some of the hand signals used during the game..."Safe" and "Homerun"

--Using some of the learned hand signals during the game!

--Asking a million questions about the game!

--My seat buddy!

--The wonderful company of friends...would not have wanted to have this "first" with anyone else!











So happy to have had this "first"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.