Thursday, March 04, 2010

last 5....

I just registered for my last 5 credits of Grad School this morning. That puts me at a grand total of 11 credits that will be completed between January and June of this year....while working more than 40 hours a week...and finding time to sleep...and eat....and all that good stuff.

I'm not trying to brag or boast...or even get sympathy....

I'm just trying to say that I'm so stinkin excited and feel really proud that I'm this close to accomplishing this task!

Here's to the last 5....CHEERS!!

1 comment:

biningshao said...

Track and highlight important trends with data analysis and visualization features in Microsoft Office 2010 Excel . The Sparklines feature delivers a clear and compact visual representation of your data with small charts within download Microsoft Office 2010 worksheet cells. Filter and segment your PivotTable data in multiple layers using Slicers to spend more time analyzing and less time formatting.