Monday, July 19, 2010

ingredients for a gloomy day...

I have had several days this past week where I've had plenty of time to sit down and work on some wedding stuff....but I've just been totally unmotivated. I just couldn't bring myself to sitting down for hours or working on decorations or planning out logistics and schedules.

Last night I had a number of horrible wedding dreams...everything imaginable went wrong in these dreams...from my hair, to jewelry, music played, and my grand idea to take a nap during the reception. WHAT?! Those dreams had me up enough of the night that I decided to do something about putting my wedding nerves to ease, at least a bit (that is, after I slept till nearly 11 am from being up half the night in a panic).

So, today is the day to attack this wedding stuff! I'm excited. I like getting things done, and I know lots will get done today...it's gloomy, and rainy...really perfect for getting lots accomplished.

Thus, my list of ingredients for a gloomy day...

1. Lots of tissue paper (for decoration projects)



2. A big coffee table for folding (oh, and wearing pajamas past noon)



3. A candle for soothing the soul



4. A fantastic CD of music (thanks to the junk drawer in our entertainment center, I found a great mix to listen to), rain falling on the sidewalk, a cooling fan, and some refreshing lemonade.

Pumped to see how much I get done on this gloomy day! Here's to it!

10 comments:

tiaolou003 said...

Monster Beats is most main, the earphone uses the advanced DSP

processing technology Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, has the advanced echo

cancellation function, uses leading falls the noise and falls the wind noise technology, causes music expressive force appears a purer nature. Below lets us come to appreciate

the detail aspect specifically. Must shortly by the end of the year Polo Shirts

For Men
, to the end of the year Cheap Ralph

Lauren Polo Shirts For Men
, what the people most cared was what? Thought that this question certain and "money" character related, that this Monster Headphones certainly can be "the year-end

bonus". Regardless of being 13 firewoods or the year's end draws bonus, each Monster Beats can obtain not small wealth, obtained the year-end bonus, how can that this money plan, rewards with food and drink is wants certainly

Moncler Jackets.

kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin21 said...

Canada Goose Montebello

Canada Goose Victoria Jacket For Women<

kevin21 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

biningshao said...

Track and highlight important trends with data analysis and visualization features in Microsoft Office 2010 Excel . The Sparklines feature delivers a clear and compact visual representation of your data with small charts within download Microsoft Office 2010 worksheet cells. Filter and segment your PivotTable data in multiple layers using Slicers to spend more time analyzing and less time formatting.

ellen smith said...

Do you like www.louisvuittonwalletsshop.com.Buy louisvuittonwalletsshop. I like cheap

ugg boots
.

MySky said...

迷你倉
自存倉
儲存倉
迷你倉新蒲崗
迷你倉沙田
迷你倉庫
文件倉

Sherwani online said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly